English language- 5
    Core science- B
    Additional Science- B
    Re- A
    Food tech- B
    Geography- B
    History- D
    Product- C

I know that they are pretty awful and it’s very unlikely that I would get in anywhere however I would still like to try any places that have lower GCSE boundaries. If I wasn’t accepted I would take a gap year after year 13 and reapply to do biomedical science, then graduate entry medicine.

I am also taking Biology, Chemistry and Geography alevels obviously aiming for A*A*A* but realistically A*AA or something similar

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, you need 20A* to get into medicine. On a more serious note, you can find GCSE requirements on every university website.

ReputationRep:
    Cs in maths and englishbisca major stumbling block. ALl you can do for now is to see how you get on with your A levels.its great to aim high but a starting point of b for dual science doesn't usually equate to an A at A level, let alone A*.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.