Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can only have sex when parents are away, don't want bf to get bored Watch

Announcements

Ive been dating my bf for 3 months now and we've only had sex once. both our parents are strict christians and the only time we had sex was when my parents went on holiday. that's the only time we can have sex. i am just insecure that he is frustrated and might get bored of not having sex that often. he insists that he is fine with how often we have sex but he keeps trying to suggest opportunities to do it.

he offered to book a hotel room but that's still very difficult because my parents want me to come home before 9pm. I am 19 and my bf is 21.

should I just take his word for it and assume he's fine with the frequency of sex? I don't want to lose him because of this

ReputationRep:
    why can't you have sex when your parents are home

do ya'll share a room or something?

ReputationRep:
    There are some lovely public toilets ya know

ReputationRep:
    Climb into a bush and give him your bush :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    **** outside. Find a nice spot and its really not bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive been dating my bf for 3 months now and we've only had sex once. both our parents are strict christians and the only time we had sex was when my parents went on holiday. that's the only time we can have sex. i am just insecure that he is frustrated and might get bored of not having sex that often. he insists that he is fine with how often we have sex but he keeps trying to suggest opportunities to do it.

he offered to book a hotel room but that's still very difficult because my parents want me to come home before 9pm. I am 19 and my bf is 21.

should I just take his word for it and assume he's fine with the frequency of sex? I don't want to lose him because of this
    I doubt he’s happy with the frequency at all, however if he likes you that much he shouldn’t stray.

I’d question why neither of you has rented a place though given your ages assuming neither of you are at uni as you could obviously do the deed there

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried oral sex or a handjob for him to fill the long periods of no sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    That's some white people s**t.
    I can't believe it was even suggested tbh.

ReputationRep:
    On your 30 minute lunch break?

ReputationRep:
    Damn it, TSR. Ping WoodyMKC

+1 to this.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg tsr1.jpg (17.7 KB)

(Original post by paul514)
    I doubt he’s happy with the frequency at all, however if he likes you that much he shouldn’t stray.

I’d question why neither of you has rented a place though given your ages assuming neither of you are at uni as you could obviously do the deed there
    He says he loves me a lot so there's that

We are both living at home for uni.

ReputationRep:
    I think that if you two are happy together you should think about renting out a place together not to be under your parents control anymore. You're 19 and you're old enough to look after yourself

ReputationRep:
    Well since he says hes okay with it then id take his word.If you are really worried about it though maybe try doing it somewhere away from your house?You dont have to have sex at night since you have to be home by 9pm so why dont you try his house?Maybe some public toilets?Or go on a saturday mid-day to a hotel?
    All the best

Do you all live in one house?
    If not, could you not do it at his?

Rent a day time hotel and you're sorted.

https://www.dayuse.co.uk/?gclid=EAIa...SAAEgK8a_D_BwE

ReputationRep:
    You little children don't even know what sex is. Jesus...

ReputationRep:
    You're 19 and your parents want you home by 9.... sack those parents off, jesus christ how can you live like that

ReputationRep:
    OP of your parents were not so strict would be okay with going to a hotel overnight ?

ReputationRep:
    Look at this from your parents' point of view. They are so uptight they probably find it impossible to have sex when YOU are in the house. 19 years they have been going without.

Rent a day time hotel and you're sorted.

https://www.dayuse.co.uk/?gclid=EAIa...SAAEgK8a_D_BwE
    Thanks this is a great idea. everyone else is unhelpful smh I forgot this was tsr

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.