Advise from everyone Watch

alby1492
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys, my postgraduate payment was due on 25th, however i did not enroll to the university of my loan, indeed last week i sent through my change, but i suppose they haven't got it yer, and i can't long in my account recently.

I would ask, if after they see my change, could Student Finance cancel my loan as they will receive my change after the first installment, or because they don't have anymore funds? Many thanks
Louise E SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alby1492)
Hi guys, my postgraduate payment was due on 25th, however i did not enroll to the university of my loan, indeed last week i sent through my change, but i suppose they haven't got it yer, and i can't long in my account recently.

I would ask, if after they see my change, could Student Finance cancel my loan as they will receive my change after the first installment, or because they don't have anymore funds? Many thanks
Hi alby1492,

'Change of Circumstance' are currently taking 11 working days to process from when we receive it. If you did not register onto the course, then we will not have received your 'Confirmation of Registration' and we would not pay your loan

Thanks.
alby1492
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Louise E SFE)
Hi alby1492,

'Change of Circumstance' are currently taking 11 working days to process from when we receive it. If you did not register onto the course, then we will not have received your 'Confirmation of Registration' and we would not pay your loan

Thanks.
Can i ask if usually in these case, is there any change to remain without loan, since in the case i won't get it, i have to withdraw from my university and i have to pay a penalty. Many thanks
Laura S SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi alby1492,

The processing timescales have a changed a little as we are now currently taking 13 working days for processing Postgraduate Loan (PGL) Change of Circumstances forms from the date we received it. Your application would need to be changed over to your new University so they can send over the Confirmation of Registration (COR) to us so we can release your payment. If your application was already approved for the first University then as long as you have changed to an eligible course that is designated for funding then it would be approved for the new University as well when we process your form. You just need to allow the time for these changes to be processed.

You can monitor your online account for any update to confirm your University has been updated.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (297)
32%
The paper was reasonable (439)
47.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (114)
12.28%
It was TERRIBLE (78)
8.41%

Watched Threads