The Student Room Group

Female Doctor Who

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NeoKings
women have as much respect as men in society, which is why feminism is irrelevant.

Feminism is not relevant? We would not be able to vote were it not for the suffragettes!!!!
How do they as much respect when some men and Im saying some men rape some women??
U call that respect?
What about domestic violence and yet again u call that respect?
Original post by aspire.1a
Feminism is not relevant? We would not be able to vote were it not for the suffragettes!!!!
How do they as much respect when some men and Im saying some men rape some women??
U call that respect?

feminists like you always view women as the only victims and believe men to be so invincible (quite a compliment actually) but the truth is in today's society, men and women have equal rights. therefore feminism is irrelevant.
Original post by StrangeKings
feminists like you always view women as the only victims and believe men to be so invincible (quite a compliment actually) but the truth is in today's society, men and women have equal rights. therefore feminism is irrelevant.

No I dont! You dont know me well enough to know that I am for the men who are abused by their female spouses or girlfriends!!! They need a voice when it comes to domestic abuse.
Can u give me examples of how feminism could be irrelevant??
No I dont! You dont know me well enough to know that I am for the men who are abused by their female spouses or girlfriends!!! They need a voice when it comes to domestic abuse.
Can u give me examples of how feminism could be irrelevant??

women have the same rights as men in all contexts... oh wait no they don't they have more legal rights than men. if anything we need anti-feminism!
U call that respect?

Women dont rape men? Women dont beat men?

Heres a link to a social experiment which proves why everyone of your statements is what is wrong with todays society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNrWuZV3jjw

Ps the Doctor is a white male
women have the same rights as men in all contexts... oh wait no they don't they have more legal rights than men. if anything we need anti-feminism!

shut UP
No we dont we already have hate crimes against some of us
shut UP
No we dont we already have hate crimes against some of us

there are crimes to men too

btw, I love how triggered you are at your own ineptitude but how calm and logical I am. typical example of feminism vs logic.
there are crimes to men too

btw, I love how triggered you are at your own ineptitude but how calm and logical I am. typical example of feminism vs logic.

I know that there r crimes to men too ur obviously a man who would reject feminism
May I ask how old u r?
Yeah but u cant deny the fact that crimes are mainly committed by men.
Explain rape and domestic violence did u know that 2 women are killed each week as a result of domestic violence in england and wales.
Why r u suggesting that feminism is not logical?!!!!
I know that there r crimes to men too ur obviously a man who would reject feminism
May I ask how old u r?
Yeah but u cant deny the fact that crimes are mainly committed by men.
Explain rape and domestic violence did u know that 2 women are killed each week as a result of domestic violence in england and wales.
Why r u suggesting that feminism is not logical?!!!!

7% of UK women are feminists
92% say they believe in equality

why are these figures not the same?.... because feminism doesn't stand for equality... anyway, how long till my dinner's ready?

But what about the remaining 1%?

What do they say?

why are these figures not the same?.... because feminism doesn't stand for equality... anyway, how long till my dinner's ready?

How old r U

Just for your info im 17 years old and I have a life .
Why would I go to such lengths to make dinner for a malfunctioning male who cant do anything right? God I often wonder??
I dont think this is about doctor who anymore.
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
It’s fukin fiction and can be interpreted by anyone. As long as she plays the character well, innit?

So true, and she was so good in Broadchurch, as long as she plays the character well its fine.
Original post by Londonsfinest
I dont think this is about doctor who anymore.

How did this go from doctor who to making dinners?
Original post by Rafael Nadal
So true, and she was so good in Broadchurch, as long as she plays the character well its fine.

Exactly! I’m glad you have sense too mate.
Original post by Londonsfinest
Women dont rape men? Women dont beat men?

Yeah they do we just don't like to mention because it's emasculating and tbf the police probably wouldn't take it that seriously.
Original post by Acend1992
Terrible idea.

Political correctness, feminism and "equality" is destroying this country and everything it touches.

I've never seen more truth in one sentence.
Original post by TheForeverDuo
what do you guys think of the new doctor from DW being a woman?

discuss.

If you really watched the show you wouldn't have said "Doctor Who is a Woman" what are you an 80 year old grannie?
Original post by TheForeverDuo
what do you guys think of the new doctor from DW being a woman?

discuss.

I'm not keen.
Is this legit?

If it is, is she buff & buxom?

(Btw, i haven't watch Doctor Who ever since the Old guy became Doctor. So this ain't gona affect me in any way.)

Quick Reply

Latest