Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I dump her?? Watch

Announcements

I have been with my girlfrend for about 9 months now. Before that we were best friends. We are both 19. Now she is on a camp outside the city. During this camps she attended a party. At this party she got extremely drunk and another boy told her he loved her. Then he started kissig her and she didn't push him away at first. They were kissing for several minutes. My drunk girlfriend told me that during the whole time she tought she was kissing me, but after these several minutes she pushed him away and told him she loved only me. Then they had a conversation in which she was talking about me and what a perfect boyfriend i was. She confessed me about that. She told me that the work they were doing at the camp was very hard and she missed me very much at this party. I don't know what to do. We are very close and I am sure that we love each other, but i am feeling very offended an hurt. Should i give her a second chance?

People can do dumb things while drunk, i know how you feel as i've been in a situation like yours. I suggest looking inside your heart, and as u said u guys were best friends before dating, im pretty sure u know each other very well. Just think if she's the kind of person who'd do something like this on purpose, and if u aren't convinced i'd suggest allowing her a second chance, as it is very fortunate to fall in love with someone who's ur best friend. U wouldn't wanna have any regrets later in lol

Leave her

If she means something to you don't . Mistakes happen but if she does it again she doesn't deserve u

ReputationRep:
    Leave her cos she is trash. So after several minutes of kissing she THEN told him to back off. Alhamdulilah alcohol is haram, ruining relationships till this day #rip

ReputationRep:
    Dump her.

ReputationRep:
    Well, based on what you've written alone, I'd say give her another chance. But I don't know her or you. So, you know, s'up to you.

(Original post by Emerald7770)
    Leave her cos she is trash. So after several minutes of kissing she THEN told him to back off. Alhamdulilah alcohol is haram, ruining relationships till this day #rip
    I only eat Haram meat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I only eat Haram meat
    It's all about the halal now, u should try it sometime boi

(Original post by Emerald7770)
    It's all about the halal now, u should try it sometime boi
    No, halal food is absolutely disgusting, made me gag and throw up loads. Delicious and delightful haram good isnwhere it's at.

ReputationRep:
    I have been with my girlfrend for about 9 months now. Before that we were best friends. We are both 19. Now she is on a camp outside the city. During this camps she attended a party. At this party she got extremely drunk and another boy told her he loved her. Then he started kissig her and she didn't push him away at first. They were kissing for several minutes. My drunk girlfriend told me that during the whole time she tought she was kissing me, but after these several minutes she pushed him away and told him she loved only me. Then they had a conversation in which she was talking about me and what a perfect boyfriend i was. She confessed me about that. She told me that the work they were doing at the camp was very hard and she missed me very much at this party. I don't know what to do. We are very close and I am sure that we love each other, but i am feeling very offended an hurt. Should i give her a second chance?
    If you believe her when she said about thinking it was you she was kissing then I'd give her a second chance...
    Otherwise up to you but maybe time to say goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    No, halal food is absolutely disgusting, made me gag and throw up loads. Delicious and delightful haram good isnwhere it's at.
    Mate.. you're eating pigs that roll in the dirty mud and halal food is the disgusting one?? Getcho

ReputationRep:
    She's gotta go, if it happened once it will probably happen again, and again and again, never let yourself get mugged off.

ReputationRep:
    Then they had a conversation in which she was talking about me and what a perfect boyfriend i was.
    No no no, what actually happened is that she went with him to somewhere private, and took the D.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.