AQA A-LEVEL Chemistry/Physics TEXTBOOKS

Watch
eltonfernzy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
You can find the the PDFS of these books if you look carefully enough *wink* *Wink* PirateBay - as for the answers to questions within these books can be found here:

https://global.oup.com/education/con...ers/?region=uk

Link to the PDF Books - I do suggest you buy these books, they're usually loaned out/subsidized by sixthforms/schools - the online version is just for you to use them at home/convenience.

Just search for : ' Hodder Education ALevel+IGCSE+IB PDF Textbooks ' on either kickass torrents or piratebay - once again buy the actual hard copy text book - this online version is useful though -- Also please SEED FFS.

Hodder Education ALevel+IGCSE+IB PDF Textbooks

eltonfernzy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by eltonfernzy)
You can find the the PDFS of these books if you look carefully enough *wink* *Wink* PirateBay - as for the answers to questions within these books can be found here:

https://global.oup.com/education/con...ers/?region=uk

Link to the PDF Books - I do suggest you buy these books, they're usually loaned out/subsidized by sixthforms/schools - the online version is just for you to use them at home/convenience.

Just search for : ' Hodder Education ALevel+IGCSE+IB PDF Textbooks ' on either kickass torrents or piratebay - once again buy the actual hard copy text book - this online version is useful though -- Also please SEED FFS.

I'm aware the second link doesn't work anymore - so just go on either Piratebay or kickass torrents and get it if you need it - I still 100% advise to buy the textbook or ask your school to provide it for you for free. This PDF version is just for your own convenience - thanks
blackred122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by eltonfernzy)
I'm aware the second link doesn't work anymore - so just go on either Piratebay or kickass torrents and get it if you need it - I still 100% advise to buy the textbook or ask your school to provide it for you for free. This PDF version is just for your own convenience - thanks
Thanks!
SapphirePhoenix1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can't find them
xcvbvcx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by SapphirePhoenix1)
I can't find them
Try PDF Drive and search for them, but uncommon qualifications wont be there like aqa environmental science alevel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.69%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
14.98%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.81%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (65)
26.32%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.03%

Watched Threads