Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How much do I need to write for a 6 mark and 15 mark question?

6 mark
Explain the impacts of the global shift on one country that you have studied. (6 marks)

15 mark
Using examples examine the extent to which development is the main factor in fluencing the serverity of natural disasters?
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
I really need help on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
TheGoodPharaoh
TheGoodPharaoh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My teacher always told me write double of what the marks are. So if it's 6 marks then write about 12 lines and 15 marks about 30 lines, but obviously it's just about getting the most detail in and facts
lmaooome
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
My teacher always told me write double of what the marks are. So if it's 6 marks then write about 12 lines and 15 marks about 30 lines, but obviously it's just about getting the most detail in and facts
For science last year, we had 6 markers lmao i wrote 5 essays into one. I'd be the one in the exam who asks for 5 extra booklets for "space" when in reality i'm bs my way thru it.
TheGoodPharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lmaooome)
For science last year, we had 6 markers lmao i wrote 5 essays into one. I'd be the one in the exam who asks for 5 extra booklets for "space" when in reality i'm bs my way thru it.
If you act like uno what you're talking about then people believe you lol, but seriously if you have enough time at the end of exams might as well just try write as much as you can
lmaooome
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
If you act like uno what you're talking about then people believe you lol, but seriously if you have enough time at the end of exams might as well just try write as much as you can
bro, i have the whole biology class hitting me up for answers lmao they acc think i know what i'm on about oops sad times if they get a U.
there's this guy, idek who let him do biology he's just clapped on another level uno but he sharpens my pencils for me bc i teach him bs.

when do i ever have time in exams tho?????1/!! i used the words "furthermore" and "moreover" in a 2 mark question lol @ me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads