cubecon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all. I sat my maths gcse and I got 154/240 which is a 7 andd really annoyed me because I wanted an 8. I remarked it but the mark actually went down by 1 mark. I am considering resiting 1 of my maths papers to get a higher mark. Is it possible to do this or do I have to resit all 3.
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cubecon)
Hi all. I sat my maths gcse and I got 154/240 which is a 7 andd really annoyed me because I wanted an 8. I remarked it but the mark actually went down by 1 mark. I am considering resiting 1 of my maths papers to get a higher mark. Is it possible to do this or do I have to resit all 3.
You have to resit all 3.
cubecon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do they use the same grade boundaries as june? Because if people were to resit their maths gcse in November, a large proportion of them are those who are trying to get a grade 4 to pass it, and only a minority are resitting it for pride persay. So if the november grade boundaries are set, could that mean a massive drop in marks for the grade theshold?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The grade boundaries are different every exam season and they do their best to take into account the different ability range in different exam seasons.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.04%

Watched Threads