The Student Room Group

Can I get to university with a Level 3 Btec in Art and Design?

I didn't get many gcses only in media, english and ict. So, I had to do a 1 year course of health and social care which was equivalent to 2 extra gcses (I achieved DM) I am also a D in maths so I'm hopeful i will pass this year! This aside I have decided to do Level 3 Art and Design Btec which is a 2 year course would i be able to go to university after this 2 year course? Do you know what courses or Unis would take me? thankyou :h:
Original post by lydiaeve1
I didn't get many gcses only in media, english and ict. So, I had to do a 1 year course of health and social care which was equivalent to 2 extra gcses (I achieved DM) I am also a D in maths so I'm hopeful i will pass this year! This aside I have decided to do Level 3 Art and Design Btec which is a 2 year course would i be able to go to university after this 2 year course? Do you know what courses or Unis would take me? thankyou :h:

You could do art related degrees, for anything else you might have to do a foundation year.
Reply 2
ah ok thankyou!! do you do a foundation year at university or would I have to do another year at college :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending