The Student Room Group

Post grad loan

Hi there,

The start date of my post grad course was incorrect, so i've recently sent off a change of circumstance form to amend this. I changed the amount I was borrowing too. I was wondering whether this change would delay my payment by long at all? I am fairly reliant on my post grad loan to complete my MSc so i'd like to know when I might receive it (roughly) to put my mind at ease?

Do I need to send another declaration form off too? I have sent one already, but that was before I changed the start date and amount borrowed.

Thanks in advance,
Sophie
Hi sbsx

Depending when you have sent the change of circumstances form the current processing time is 10 working days for it to be scanned and 12 working days for it to be processed. it can delay your payments if the term dates don't match your payment dates.

Thanks Miriam
Reply 2
Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi sbsx

Depending when you have sent the change of circumstances form the current processing time is 10 working days for it to be scanned and 12 working days for it to be processed. it can delay your payments if the term dates don't match your payment dates.

Thanks Miriam

Hi Miriam!

Thanks for your speedy response. I sent it on Monday, so I'm looking at about 12 days from then before I receive my payment? The start date was just September 2017 (09/17 on the form) and I began my course this week, so assuming that is correct?

And I don't need to resend the declaration form?

Sophie
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi sbsx

That's correct so once it has been processed your online account will be updated for you and as long as we have the confirmation of registration you will receive your payment within three to five working days after.

Thanks Miriam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending