Not meeting the exact entry requirements for my course Watch

srp_976
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I will be applying for Electronic and Information engineering to Imperial and on the site it says that the requirements are A*AA with the A* in maths and an A in physics. I have fulfilled the A*AA part of the requirement but I have A* is in physics and an A in maths.Will imperial still consider my application or is there no use for me to apply anymore?
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is possible that they will consider you depending on the strength of your application, but I would recommend contacting admissions about this to check.
username2569523
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you are not meeting the minimum entry requirements it is not worth applying.
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by srp_976)
I will be applying for Electronic and Information engineering to Imperial and on the site it says that the requirements are A*AA with the A* in maths and an A in physics. I have fulfilled the A*AA part of the requirement but I have A* is in physics and an A in maths.Will imperial still consider my application or is there no use for me to apply anymore?
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
It is possible that they will consider you depending on the strength of your application, but I would recommend contacting admissions about this to check.
It's Imperial, they will have more than enough applicants who meet and exceed the minimum entry requirements, not only from this country but international students as well with equivalent qualifications. They can and will be as picky as they like, they have no reason to accept you over the other hundreds of people I've mentioned. Don't apply, it's a waste of a choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.69%
Disagree (5)
6.41%
Neither agree or disagree (21)
26.92%
Agree (32)
41.03%
Strongly Agree (14)
17.95%

Watched Threads