The Student Room Group

The Apprentice 2017 Thread

This poll is closed

Who do you think will win The Apprentice 2017?

Sarah Lynn 24%
James76%
Total votes: 33
It's that time of year again! The Apprentice returns and the 13th series starts on October 4th on BBC1 at 9pm.

This will be the official discussion thread for the show, keep in mind there will be spoilers!

44B37C7D00000578-4920344-image-a-73_1506416772230.jpg

Who's your favourite candidate? What errors will be made? Who will be the first to go?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Going to be soooo good I hope!! Can’t wait for it to be back on
they must run out of ***** at some point
never watched it, whats it about?
Reply 4
Original post by KittenMediaya

A bunch of cocky people who think they know everything, doing tasks to be Alan Sugar's business partner.
Original post by UWS
A bunch of cocky people who think they know everything, doing tasks to be Alan Sugar's business partner.

Basically this + there is always at least one snake in every series.
:woo: :biggrin:
Original post by UWS
It's that time of year again! The Apprentice returns and the 13th series starts on October 4th on BBC1 at 9pm.

This will be the official discussion thread for the show, keep in mind there will be spoilers!

Who's your favourite candidate? What errors will be made? Who will be the first to go?

Tagging people from the last thread.

Spoiler

wooo :party: New series :bl:
let's find out how incompetent these people are gonna be :awesome:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Can't wait! :biggrin:

Although as I have no TV, I shall be downloading and watching it the following day. Gonna avoid this thread on Thursday night! :tongue:

Have a look here for an introduction to the candidates. :smile:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/apprentice-2017-candidates-lord-sugar-11239779
this season was my backup plan incase I failed a levels! I passed the second interview stage at the auditions :biggrin:
If they had any real business skill, why on earth waste it working for Alan Sugar ? and for 100,000 a year ?? lol, that's nothing.

This show is a joke.
I've been looking forward to this for weeks!
Hopefully it's better than last year too. I felt they were all quite bad last year, so I would like them to be a bit better this year.
Reply 13
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
Hopefully it's better than last year too. I felt they were all quite bad last year, so I would like them to be a bit better this year.

Yeah, from what I can remember of last year the people left in the interviews were quite poor overall. I love the drama and entertainment but they do need some people who also know what they're doing! I miss the young apprentice
Original post by ax12
Yeah, from what I can remember of last year the people left in the interviews were quite poor overall. I love the drama and entertainment but they do need some people who also know what they're doing! I miss the young apprentice

Yeah that was really good. I wonder why they stopped doing it
Reply 15
Original post by Acend1992
If they had any real business skill, why on earth waste it working for Alan Sugar ? and for 100,000 a year ?? lol, that's nothing.

This show is a joke.

You have missed a few series, the winner now gets a Β£250k investment into their business in exchange for 50% and LS then has 50% and the winner has 50% going forward.

I just wish the meet Claude sessions /review of the business plans/ find the CV lies could be a two hour special; they must cut a massive amount of squirming.
Original post by uws
it's that time of year again! The apprentice returns and the 13th series starts on october 4th on bbc1 at 9pm.

who's your favourite candidate? What errors will be made? Who will be the first to go?

Spoiler

yessssssssssssssssss
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by UWS

Spoiler

Omg thanks for the tag :tongue:
(edited 3 years ago)
As long as we have another karthik I’m interested...
Original post by KittenMediaya

Imagine the folks in the prospective Oxbridge thread (the elitists who feel a 99% UMS is cause for outrage and that all ex poly's should be shut down) and then put them on TV managing tasks.. that's basically what you see.

It's also the show that gave birth to Katie Hopkins..

[video="youtube;NXh6HS4Q010"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXh6HS4Q010[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest