The Student Room Group

The Apprentice 2017 Thread

Scroll to see replies

I think the PM (can’t remember his name), was really rude, who does he think he is? I thought he’d have been fired on the spot. Not saying that Lord Sugar deserves any special respect or anything, but he should at least be patient and respectful in general, I wouldn’t say that to people I work with, not to talk of a boss figure. Jeff is pretty useless, but the PM should have been fired instead.

Also anyone else hate Sajan? He is literally ********ting his way through the series.
tfw you're watching the latest episode on iplayer and you google one of the candidates names to find out more about him and google news tells you he gets fired
Jeff went from sweet to sour.
Does anybody watch the apprentice honest subtitles ?
Original post by mc_miah
Is it just me or does she look miss-batleaxe from horrid henry???

b-tec miss battleaxe.jpg

is it me or do I want to fire her myself
Finally caught up on last week's episode as I was away over the weekend. I'm happy with the result - Jeff was probably the least likeable candidate of all the boys left. Kept referring to the other candidates as "these people" which gave him an air of superiority and arrogance. You can just tell he thinks he is better than everyone else from the way he speaks. Not to mention he was blaming everybody else for their failures but not owning up to his own. You have a degree in Maths, then try to avoid taking responsibility for the finances and screw them up anyway? Please.

On the other hand, I did find this episode very funny. Elizabeth bumbling around in the room measuring everything made my day! Plus a bit of casual racism when someone on the boys team mentioned that the walls should be yellow, and the camera immediately cuts to Jeff. Lol :biggrin:
Elizabeth is the only non *****y girl in the girls group.
Original post by asif007
Finally caught up on last week's episode as I was away over the weekend. I'm happy with the result - Jeff was probably the least likeable candidate of all the boys left. Kept referring to the other candidates as "these people" which gave him an air of superiority and arrogance. You can just tell he thinks he is better than everyone else from the way he speaks. Not to mention he was blaming everybody else for their failures but not owning up to his own. You have a degree in Maths, then try to avoid taking responsibility for the finances and screw them up anyway? Please.

On the other hand, I did find this episode very funny. Elizabeth bumbling around in the room measuring everything made my day! Plus a bit of casual racism when someone on the boys team mentioned that the walls should be yellow, and the camera immediately cuts to Jeff. Lol :biggrin:

I know right.

Told to discuss the financial aspect of the room in the pitch, then proceeds to tell the experts that the room cost in excess of 10k to furnish:rofl:
Original post by King Leonidas
I know right.

Told to discuss the financial aspect of the room in the pitch, then proceeds to tell the experts that the room cost in excess of 10k to furnish:rofl:

Exactly. I saw that happen and this is what I thought... :tongue:

https://pics.me.me/you-know-you-done-****ed-up-right-meme-crunch-com-11467318.png
Original post by asif007
Exactly. I saw that happen and this is what I thought... :tongue:

https://pics.me.me/you-know-you-done-****ed-up-right-meme-crunch-com-11467318.png

Unfortunately there's a censored profanity in that link, so I'm unable to view it:holmes:
Original post by King Leonidas
Unfortunately there's a censored profanity in that link, so I'm unable to view it:holmes:

Haha ok. It says "you done ****ed up" :tongue:
Next episode looks interesting
Reply 112
Oh my god the advertising board for Siimon/Jeffrii is a disaster :rofl:

How the hell can you screw up the grammar as well :toofunny:
The girls team is such an embarrassment... And yet they win again. :colonhash:
Yaaaaas apprentice gang gang
I genuinely despise the girls team.
they are all so rubbish this year
lord sugar made the right decision this time
The marketing board was abysmal, the fellas really need to improve their game.

Glad the barrister was fired, all he seemed to do was sit on the fence and blame everyone but himself.
Reply 119
Original post by Flocoa
I genuinely despise the girls team.

The sub-team leader (forgot her name) is a nasty piece of work. Also dislike Siobhan for some reason too.

Quick Reply

Latest