The Student Room Group

Fight in Relationship

I slapped my boyfriend and kept on he dragged me out his house to the stairs was pushing me to go I fell down the whole stair case and he didn't come to me he left me there. I broke his cupboard before this. His fMily have turned against me. My heart is hurting so much I gave them all so much love. I'm scared to do it again.

Advice on what to do or feel please. I gave my whole soul and heart and I feel empty.
When he pushed me down the stairs I felt so scared and was shaking I wouldn't of cared if he hit me back but I'm scared about this
Guys I have no one to talk to please could I get some advice ?
Time to part ways I think
Original post by Cravez
Time to part ways I think

Yes he was the love of my life only person I ever trusted. It really is painful to think about this. He lives so close to me also.
if he's the love of your life then why are you slapping him and why is he hitting you? use your brain and leave
Original post by Bezoar
if he's the love of your life then why are you slapping him and why is he hitting you? use your brain and leave

I've never received the love from him from anyone else and feel as though I never will I feel so lonely.
It's quite clearly a toxic relationship for both of you, I suggest it's ended before something even worse happens and one of you gets seriously injured
Original post by bones-mccoy
It's quite clearly a toxic relationship for both of you, I suggest it's ended before something even worse happens and one of you gets seriously injured

we ended it already. I have bruises and his family told me his was bleeding. What do I do if he comes back months later ? What do I do. I felt as though he was my soulmate. The only person in this world I connected with.
Original post by Happydays777777
we ended it already. I have bruises and his family told me his was bleeding. What do I do if he comes back months later ? What do I do. I felt as though he was my soulmate. The only person in this world I connected with.

Never get back with him. I know it's easier said than done but how can he be your soulmate if you fight and physically hurt each other? That's not a good relationship, that's abuse. You will find someone else, someone who will treat you a lot better.
Original post by bones-mccoy
Never get back with him. I know it's easier said than done but how can he be your soulmate if you fight and physically hurt each other? That's not a good relationship, that's abuse. You will find someone else, someone who will treat you a lot better.

Today I've been cryin. None stop I feel like it's my fault because I hit him but everyone is telling me no?! Because he left you when I fell down the stairs. I don't think he saw me fall down the stairs it happened so fast I can't even remember. My heart is hurting. Been at work today crying none stop.
Reply 11
I slapped my boyfriend and kept on he dragged me out his house to the stairs was pushing me to go I fell down the whole stair case and he didn't come to me he left me there. I broke his cupboard before this. His fMily have turned against me. My heart is hurting so much I gave them all so much love. I'm scared to do it again.

Advice on what to do or feel please. I gave my whole soul and heart and I feel empty.

He might not have known you fell down, and you did slap him.

If my girlfriend hit me in a serious manner I'd genuinely go nuts and do the exact same as he did, not to sound harsh but it is your fault. All you can do is apologise and hope he forgives you.
Original post by leoq8
He might not have known you fell down, and you did slap him.

If my girlfriend hit me in a serious manner I'd genuinely go nuts and do the exact same as he did, not to sound harsh but it is your fault. All you can do is apologise and hope he forgives you.

I told his sister that I fell down the stairs and showed the bruises she said she don't care.
My hear hurts so much. So much happened so fast. We've completely ended it we have no contact.
Reply 13
I told his sister that I fell down the stairs and showed the bruises she said she don't care.
My hear hurts so much. So much happened so fast. We've completely ended it we have no contact.

You physically abused her brother... Try to contact him and explain what you are feeling
Original post by leoq8
You physically abused her brother... Try to contact him and explain what you are feeling

I don't know his number nothing he changed it. I bought food to his house and he ate it then told me to go home before the fight happened.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending