The Student Room Group

Westminster school - sixth form entry

Scroll to see replies

I'm absolutely terrified for the exams!!!!
Original post by whatsgoingonn

Same!! I am applying with maths, physics, history and spanish.... i REALLY want to get it but i know that the exams are tremendously competitive
Reply 22
what'severyone wearing on sat?? i was planning on wearing ajumper and jeans because england is too cold curently but i got the email and it said smart/casual so idk??
Original post by jada11
what'severyone wearing on sat?? i was planning on wearing ajumper and jeans because england is too cold curently but i got the email and it said smart/casual so idk??

Im going to wear jeans and a nice top because it does say comfortable so dont go out of your way to look too smart
it literally does not matter whatsoever what you wear, they won't know ur name so they can't be biased
Reply 25
it literally does not matter whatsoever what you wear, they won't know ur name so they can't be biased

good point:biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by PassionfruitKiwi
Im going to wear jeans and a nice top because it does say comfortable so dont go out of your way to look too smart

ohh i'll just stick with my jumper then
Original post by jada11
ohh i'll just stick with my jumper then

yeah don't bother dressing up too much, we're not being tested on our fashion sense. i think as long as you aren't showing up in super ripped jeans and a really dirty top then it's fine. think school mufti day
Original post by jupiiter
yeah don't bother dressing up too much, we're not being tested on our fashion sense. i think as long as you aren't showing up in super ripped jeans and a really dirty top then it's fine. think school mufti day

How is everyone revising like on the day before?? We're doing English, French, Philosophy, History of Art, Maths, Economics, Physics and Spanish!
Original post by otishmotis
How is everyone revising like on the day before?? We're doing English, French, Philosophy, History of Art, Maths, Economics, Physics and Spanish!

uhhh same revision as I’ve been doing every other day so far but I’m focusing more on checking to make sure I’m more confident on things I struggled with in my revision
uhhh same revision as I’ve been doing every other day so far but I’m focusing more on checking to make sure I’m more confident on things I struggled with in my revision

what subjects are you doing? We're so stressed!!
what subjects are you doing? We're so stressed!!

biology, maths, french and geography. maths is my weakest so i’m a bit worried it could let me down
[QUOTE="jupiiter;74402192"]biology, maths, french and geography. maths is my weakest so i’m a bit worried it could let me down[/QUOTE

Oh okay, one of us is doing maths also

Have you pre-prepared your personal statement?

Oh okay, one of us is doing maths also

Have you pre-prepared your personal statement?

i haven't pre-prepared it as such, but i have thought about the sort of thing i'd be able to write in it. mostly been thinking about the extra curriculars i do and how i'd contribute to the school etc.
(edited 6 years ago)
biology, maths, french and geography. maths is my weakest so i’m a bit worried it could let me down

Omd I'm doing geography too lollll ..., in the year above us only two girls do geography how peak
Omd I'm doing geography too lollll ..., in the year above us only two girls do geography how peak

seriously? would've thought it'd be more, I'm at an all girls school and the large majority of my year take geography and a good number of girls in the year above take it too. then again it's ib so they have to take a humanity but there are other options

same im so stressed out its like watching a car crash in slow motion
seriously? would've thought it'd be more, I'm at an all girls school and the large majority of my year take geography and a good number of girls in the year above take it too. then again it's ib so they have to take a humanity but there are other options

What've you done for revision for geography? I had nooo idea so I just kinda left it lol
same im so stressed out its like watching a car crash in slow motion

Dw mate it'll all b over by tomorrow lolll just as long as you know ur gcse stuff you'll b fine
Hey! How did that go for you guys? And if anyone did the history exam, what the hell was that???

Quick Reply

Latest