laurens6991
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm a continuing second year student and still haven't received my loan, however I had my payments scheduled for Monday 25th. I enrolled on my course online and my current status on SF says 'awaiting confirmation'. Many people on my course have received their first payment, however I haven't even had a text through. Is there anything on my behalf I need to do or is it down to my university's confirmation of registration?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by laurens6991)
I'm a continuing second year student and still haven't received my loan, however I had my payments scheduled for Monday 25th. I enrolled on my course online and my current status on SF says 'awaiting confirmation'. Many people on my course have received their first payment, however I haven't even had a text through. Is there anything on my behalf I need to do or is it down to my university's confirmation of registration?
Very strange; your Uni should have informed SFE of your re-enrolment. Is it still "awaiting confirmation" for your Maintenance Loan? If so, you need to speak to your Uni.
Shaun D SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by laurens6991)
Hi Lauren,

If it is still showing as awaiting confirmation it means the University hasn't confirmed it yet. It only takes 24/48 hours usually.

If you speak to them again to get this sent.

Warm regards,

Shaun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads