The Student Room Group

Anyone done a higher education access nursing online course?

I am currently doing a higher education access to nursing online course with Harriet and Ellis.

I am really struggling with this course and was wondering If anyone could help me or give me some advise if they have done the course before or are in the process of doing the courses.

Thank you so much in advance :smile:
Hi, I did reply on the other existing thread you posted on but I thought I would post it here too.
I studied an access course at my local college & I am now studying adult nursing at university, so I may be able to offer some advice. If you are able to talk to your tutor (if you have one) that would be a good place to start, they will most likely be able to direct you to the right place or offer support directly. If you are struggling with a particular subject you could always look at the forum for that particular subject and ask for advice there.
There is also advice on TSR about academic writing if that is an area you are struggling in. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask, I may be able to help or direct you to the right person or place. Lastly, the access course is tough and I think everyone struggled at some time or another, so you are not the only one.
I hope this helps.
Original post by nick nacks
I am currently doing a higher education access to nursing online course with Harriet and Ellis.

I am really struggling with this course and was wondering If anyone could help me or give me some advise if they have done the course before or are in the process of doing the courses.

Thank you so much in advance :smile:

Hi Nick

Wow, yes I am doing the access to health also online and really struggling, the support online is rubbish.... how far are you and I wonder if your set up is the same as mine as I am doing mine with stonebridge.. mine has 20 units to complete, i've just completed the 5th, but should be at the 7th by now...
Original post by haileyhutton
Hi Nick

Wow, yes I am doing the access to health also online and really struggling, the support online is rubbish.... how far are you and I wonder if your set up is the same as mine as I am doing mine with stonebridge.. mine has 20 units to complete, i've just completed the 5th, but should be at the 7th by now...

Hi Hailey, we can see from your account that your assignment 6 is due and that you were advised to contact a member of staff regarding an extension for this, but have not yet done so. We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the support you have received from the college, but we are confident that you have received the guidance you need to progress and successfully complete your course.
@She-Ra could you please take a look at the above account? Thanks.
ok thank you, I have spoken to someone at stonebridge today
Reply 6
Hi Hailey, Sorry I've taken so long to respond. I'm with Harriet and Ellis meant to be on my 6th unit and I think we have 29 units to complete I'm well behind, we get given one a week. On speaking to a few people who have done online courses all the support is rubbish but they find time to find your comments on sites and reply to them but not enough time help you when your struggling with the course. I would have offered to help you but you I'm totally falling at the moment. You pay all that money and your own tutor can't even manage to spot you are struggling and falling behind on work.
Reply 7
Hello, I am thinking of doing an online access to nursing with stonebridge? Are they good
Reply 8
How is your access nursing program going. Is the online course accepted by the Universities. Im jst wondering. Thank you. Ray

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending