The Student Room Group

When should you be doing practice papers?

I want to start doing them but it's only September and obviously we haven't gone through the every study yet (psychology) but I'm really aiming for an A so idk
you can do then whenever you want to but only answer questions based on topics that you've learnt. there might not be any harm in looking at other questions either to see how they're worded.
Original post by babsxox
you can do then whenever you want to but only answer questions based on topics that you've learnt. there might not be any harm in looking at other questions either to see how they're worded.

Hmm i might just do that then to familiarise myself with how it will be worded. Thnx😊
Original post by Emerald7770
I want to start doing them but it's only September and obviously we haven't gone through the every study yet (psychology) but I'm really aiming for an A so idk

I was revising content right up until easter time. Personally started doing papers once we'd finished the course/modules (I did maths/scienceso I dont know if a similar approach would work)
Original post by an_atheist
I was revising content right up until easter time. Personally started doing papers once we'd finished the course/modules (I did maths/scienceso I dont know if a similar approach would work)

My subjects are essay based so I think it would be better to start practice papers early
Original post by Emerald7770
My subjects are essay based so I think it would be better to start practice papers early

I can only tell you what worked for me and what I studied though.
It might be worth starting earlier; you gain some familiarity with how long/detailed you need to be. Be careful you dont do too many now or you wont have enough left in Summer.
Original post by an_atheist
I can only tell you what worked for me and what I studied though.
It might be worth starting earlier; you gain some familiarity with how long/detailed you need to be. Be careful you dont do too many now or you wont have enough left in Summer.

I'll do about 2-3. There's like 100 so thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest