The Student Room Group

'Communism will win' says US Army officer

A United States army officer candidate at West Point posted a photo of himself with the raised communist fist and a written message, "Communism will win" (see pic below).

Lest you think it's some kind of joke, here's his Twitter (https://twitter.com/punkproletarian); he's very clearly of the red persuasion.

Final thoughts; dang, he hot! His leftism, his service and patriotism, his cuteness... these all add up to a very nice package.

Scroll to see replies

Think he might have not had enough space to write "the deaths of hundreds of millions and the downfall of the world"

but you know he looks cute XD and he is delusional what a great package. Wonder if he will get kicked out.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
You call holding a cap with 'Communism will win' "patriotic"?

You call him "cute", knowing what would happen to you, a gay man, under Communist regimes.

OK DEN!
Triggered right wing snowflakes incoming
Reply 4
Original post by Zargabaath
Triggered right wing snowflakes incoming

1) I'm not right-wing
2) I'm astonished a gay man would openly support a middle-class, communist, prat.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Think he might have not had enough space to write "the deaths of hundreds of millions and the downfall of the world"

He mentioned Communism, not American corporatism and foreign policy.
He's woke af. Capitalism will crash and burn, we are near the end of this toxic system. The proletariat will rise from the ashes and crush the bourgeoisies frail spines. Stay strong, comrades.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Stalin
He mentioned Communism, not American corporatism and foreign policy.

So you missed Mao and Stalin in history? Oh wait, they’re not ‘proper communists’
Original post by Underscore__
So you missed Mao and Stalin in history? Oh wait, they’re not ‘proper communists’

He's trolling. Look at his username. Relax.
When I read the title, I was expecting to read something from a disgruntled alumnus sceptical of American security... Consider: Only DPRK, Vietnam, Laos, et al. are true Communist nations, and with China's economic liberalisation, it's now more of a "socially communist, economically mixed-market" nation. Communism as an economic system, but not as an ideology (Kim's nukes, anyone?), is a sabreless tiger in the 21st Century.
Reply 10
Original post by Castro Saint
He's woke af. Capitalism will crash and burn, we are near the end of this toxic system. The proletariat will rise from the ashes and crush the bourgeoisies frail spines. Stay strong, comrades.

You are part of the middle-class.
Original post by JonDu31
You are part of the middle-class.

Am I? Okay.
Reply 12
Am I? Okay.

Well, you're not denying it...
Original post by JonDu31
Well, you're not denying it...

I am interested - why am I middle class? How do you know?
Reply 14
I am interested - why am I middle class? How do you know?

On the basis that you refuse to deny it, you must be.
Original post by JonDu31
On the basis that you refuse to deny it, you must be.

Okay 😂
Interesting. Looks like they are investigating to see if he has infringed any of the rules. I could see them dismissing him.
Not sure why he would think that besides the Chinese (who incorporated Capitalism) then Communism isnt really working anywhere?
Original post by JonDu31
You call holding a cap with 'Communism will win' "patriotic"?

You call him "cute", knowing what would happen to you, a gay man, under Communist regimes.

OK DEN!

Since when was communism homophobic?
Usually the military, especially the Officer cadre, aren't particularly keen on those on the extreme right & left of the spectrum - certainly not if they're open about it. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets his commission removed.

At the very least, he'll have his security clearance called into question.
He's not wrong. Communism is the end result of a capitalist system.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending