The Student Room Group

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE - need to send an email to my teacher

Basically, i want to send an email to my teacher because i forgot what the homework was about so does this sentence make sense if not can you please correct it ..
hello, i don't remember what the evaluation was about as I forgot to note it down the homework in my planner so

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
???
Reply 2
Original post by incel267
You sound like a creep sending an email of that nature to a teacher

Reply 3
Anyone? the homework is due tomorrow
Reply 4
??????????????????????????????/
Reply 5
??
Reply 6
????????????????????????????????????????
Reply 7
Could someone please answer my questions
Reply 8
???????????????
Reply 9
That's a very inappropriate email to send to your teacher, you sound like a paedophile. Sorry not sorry
Learn English...
Reply 11
Original post by hgjki
Basically, i want to send an email to my teacher because i forgot what the homework was about so does this sentence make sense if not can you please correct it ..
hello, i don't remember what the evaluation was about as I forgot to note it down the homework in my planner so

What are you even trying to say? You forgot to note down... what? the evaluation? or the homework?
Reply 12
Original post by annamanl
That's a very inappropriate email to send to your teacher, you sound like a paedophile. Sorry not sorry

What??? i'm only 17 years old how could i be a pedo??? LOOL
Reply 13
Original post by Ciel.
What are you even trying to say? You forgot to note down... what? the evaluation? or the homework?

The homework
Reply 14
No it’s fune
???
Reply 16
Original post by ajayma
No it’s fune

:s-smilie:
Reply 17
Original post by hgjki

Yup, checks out to me! You're doing the right thing by getting in contact with them, instead of waiting until the lesson. Send it!
Original post by hgjki

Maybe change it to: "Could I have the evaluation please from the lesson as I forgot to note it down in my planner?"

But yes it sounds fine. Just make sure you start with "Hi miss/mr" and sign it off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by hgjki
The homework

Ok then just say
Hello Mr/Ms whatever their surname is
I forgot to note down the homework. Can you please remind me what it was? I'm sorry for the trouble.

Kind regards,
your name.

Quick Reply

Latest