Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i ended up applying very late to Solent this year and i have finally got everything organised, besides somewhere to live. Does anyone have a flat/house share with a spare room or know of a place anywhere?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by gavinkap)
    So i ended up applying very late to Solent this year and i have finally got everything organised, besides somewhere to live. Does anyone have a flat/house share with a spare room or know of a place anywhere?
    Hi Gavin

I've just seen your message. If you are looking for halls accommodation we have our last few sutdios available in our Park House building - just 300 metres from the entrance to Solent Uni campus!

Here at Unilife we offer high-end self-contained en-suite studios, including all bills, unlimited free super-speed Wi-Fi, free kitchen dining and bedding packs, 32” TV and TV licence, free Netflix in your studio, free contents insurance, 24/7 CCTV security, gym and social hub. We also run a free calendar of social events throughout the year so you can get to know the other students in your building. You can find out more on our website.

We are also currently running a series of exclusive special offers which are not visible on our website. Therefore, please feel free to get in touch to discuss your individual circumstances - simply mention that you have seen this message on The Student Room and we will let you know the offers we currently have available.

If you would like to arrange a viewing just let us know on 0845 5195100 or email [email protected]. If you prefer, we can also arrange online viewings via Skype or Facetime or alternatively you can take a look at our 360° virtual tours here.

Feel free to get in touch if we can help in any way.

www.unilife.co.uk

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 29, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Southampton Solent University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.