Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to blond your hair and make it look real? I.e. not really yellow or ginger or whatever...Maybe even two-toned e.g. lightbrown and blondy...And what do you do about Dark eyebrows?! :P

T

ReputationRep:
    Um I think it's on the rare occasion that you can put brown and blonde streaks together and actually make it look good. If you have 2 very contrasting shades of this color than it will look bad. And I think that black eyebrows look awful with those 2 colors of hair together. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo dont do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Ahahaha! if i knew what this guy looked like i could tell him if it would look awful or not. It sometimes looks good on guys, but that is VERY RARE. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    Ahahaha! if i knew what this guy looked like i could tell him if it would look awful or not. It sometimes looks good on guys, but that is VERY RARE. :cool:
    nah, i jus dnt like blonde hair on guys. dark is the way!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree with you. For some reason I really like guys with dark brown or black hair! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    Yeah I agree with you. For some reason I really like guys with dark brown or black hair! :cool:

Really? I have dark brown hair...It's really boring and I just look on enviously at people who have natural blonde and/or light brown hair...It just looks so much better...Don't you get bored - I mean, practically EVERYONE in this country has dark hair :confused:

T :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~U~Teedy~U~)
    Really? I have dark brown hair...It's really boring and I just look on enviously at people who have natural blonde and/or light brown hair...It just looks so much better...Don't you get bored - I mean, practically EVERYONE in this country has dark hair :confused:

do you have big brown eyes?

ReputationRep:
    One of my "mates" frosts his hair and it looks okay. What looks bad is bleaching. It's never bleach color. It always looks like the barber peed that person's hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~U~Teedy~U~)

Eh well it depends on the look of the guy. I like guys with pale skin and black hair, but on the flip side I like the skater guys with the light eyes and hair. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    listen to Tk.

ReputationRep:
    My boy's blonde, I don't like most blonde boys though. I think it depends on your features, Matthew would look so weird with dark hair.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, same, my Josh is blonde but natrually.

ReputationRep:
    lolz blond boys funnie 1

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure that if you put blond in your hair it doesn't look like bird droppings

ReputationRep:
    Stick with dark hair...much nicer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)

Ah Brilliant.....I'm screwed....I would have to be a natural blond haired guy wouldnt I!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    yeah, guys with natural blonde hair look ok, but when u change ur hair colour u look awful, my friend did the same, now she looks like a.... well, she looks awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Ah Brilliant.....I'm screwed....I would have to be a natural blond haired guy wouldnt I!!!!
    Naturally blonde is nice, as long as you don't have milk-bottle white skin! I'm just against guys colouring their hair blonde!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.