The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Replacement tenant required for single en-suite room at leadmill point

Room 2, Flat 33, floor 1, Block D, Leadmill Point, 26 Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SD, United Kingdom.
Replacement required as I do not use the room and commute from home instead.

Single En-suite room available for Sheffield Hallam University student at Leadmill Point, located 5 minutes away from Sheffield Hallam City Campus, 5 minutes away from Sheffield Train Station and 15-20 minutes away from Sheffield Hallam Collegiate Campus. Room includes an en-suite bathroom, fitted wardrobe, single bed, desk and desk chair, along with a shared kitchen and living room area. All bills are included within £104 per week rent, such as wifi and a fortnightly cleaning service of communal areas. Flat 33 is 6 bedroom flat and shared with 2 girls and 3 boys on the first floor. Other facilities onsite include a laundry room, a common space suitable for socializing and studying and bike storage, as well as a 24/7 emergency contact centre, CCTV and an electronic key fob entry system. Contract ends on 13th of July 2018.

For any enquiries feel free to message me
Original post by meganjay
Room 2, Flat 33, floor 1, Block D, Leadmill Point, 26 Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SD, United Kingdom.
Replacement required as I do not use the room and commute from home instead.

Single En-suite room available for Sheffield Hallam University student at Leadmill Point, located 5 minutes away from Sheffield Hallam City Campus, 5 minutes away from Sheffield Train Station and 15-20 minutes away from Sheffield Hallam Collegiate Campus. Room includes an en-suite bathroom, fitted wardrobe, single bed, desk and desk chair, along with a shared kitchen and living room area. All bills are included within £104 per week rent, such as wifi and a fortnightly cleaning service of communal areas. Flat 33 is 6 bedroom flat and shared with 2 girls and 3 boys on the first floor. Other facilities onsite include a laundry room, a common space suitable for socializing and studying and bike storage, as well as a 24/7 emergency contact centre, CCTV and an electronic key fob entry system. Contract ends on 13th of July 2018.

For any enquiries feel free to message me

Hey,

Try visiting accommodation services - they may be able to help with the advertising of your room and provide you with a few tips on how to get a new tenant.

Also, have you tried posting a advertisement for your room on Facebook?

Here's the link for the Leadmill Point 2017-2018 Facebook Group if you're interested:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1607350526163245/

Hope this helps.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending