The Student Room Group

Nus card/ nus extra

guys I was wondering if i should pay to get a NUS extra card since I heard you can get more discounts I have a sixth form ID and I don't know if I should just stick with that and not bother paying for the NUS extra card I also have unidays so what do you guys think is it worth it.
Original post by sociolstudent
guys I was wondering if i should pay to get a NUS extra card since I heard you can get more discounts I have a sixth form ID and I don't know if I should just stick with that and not bother paying for the NUS extra card I also have unidays so what do you guys think is it worth it.

Compare unidays v NUS extra. I think unidays has most of the offers, so I would stick with that and if you need NUS extra for an offer then you can always buy one at a later date.

The only advantages imo these days are you get an actual card, so that can be used for when theres a student discount and they want id for offers that arent advertised and also it comes with a free isic card which can be used for offers abroad. I would hold off till or if you need one. Mines paid for itself. If you shop at co op (might be your local) then it gets 10% off which can be handy if you use it a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest