Ellie8286
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I've seen a few of these and for anyone who cares I'm hopefully going to gain more motivation by logging my revision and stuff on to here, obviously GCSEs are no where near as challenging as A Levels or University but I'm already freaking out about them and they're seven months away! Let's hope I can keep this up
Studying: Maths, Further Maths, English Lit&Lang, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, Spanish, History, Geography
Grades I'm hoping for: 7s in all and I'll be chuffed.
Ellie8286
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I plan to officially begin revision for my GCSE mocks tomorrow (a lot of the time procrastination gets the better of me :P ) I know it's early but I'm just trying to do "little and often" revision
Plans are as follows:
Spanish Tenses and Verb revision
Pride and Prejudice character revision
Physics formula revision
French vocab revision
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ellie8286)
Hi, I've seen a few of these and for anyone who cares I'm hopefully going to gain more motivation by logging my revision and stuff on to here, obviously GCSEs are no where near as challenging as A Levels or University but I'm already freaking out about them and they're seven months away! Let's hope I can keep this up
Studying: Maths, Further Maths, English Lit&Lang, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, Spanish, History, Geography
Grades I'm hoping for: 7s in all and I'll be chuffed.
I think GCSEs can be really stressful - don't put yourself down by comparing them to other levels! GCSEs are when you have to work out how to really do important exams for the first time, so it can be a bit daunting! How's it all going?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (96)
28.24%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.94%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.12%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (34)
10%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.71%

Watched Threads