The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dark Blue or very bright icy blue eyes-like the guy I have a HUGE crush on in my hs! :cool:
Reply 2
TK
OP
oh well....... :frown: :tongue:
Reply 3
Tinykates
oh well....... :frown: :tongue:

What? :cool:
Reply 4
I think big brown eyes are gorgeous. I love men to have deep brown eyes :biggrin: I cant resist them. Especially those turks and Italians :tongue:
Reply 5
TK
OP
DarkShadows08
What? :cool:

i have green eyes :tongue:
Reply 6
Tinykates
i have green eyes :tongue:

Green eyes are very nice, and I'm sure a lot of people like that color! :cool:
Reply 7
TK
OP
DarkShadows08
Green eyes are very nice, and I'm sure a lot of people like that color! :cool:

hehe, thanks :smile:
Reply 8
I have brown eyes and I think they're ridiculously boring. Blue eyes are beautiful to look at(like the guy in my hs) *sighs* :cool:
Hazel!!!!!!!!!! mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I like blue eyes.
Reply 11
piginapoke
I've got deep brown eyes but I don't have greasy hair or smell of kebabs, much better combo :wink:

Lmao...even if you did I wouldnt mind, if you've got big, deep brown eyes I wont be able to resist you :wink: :tongue:
Reply 12
I have blue, i think really bright blue would be cool, or yellow/orange :biggrin:
Reply 13
I want either really bright green eyes or the spice blue eyes that the people in Dune have.
VixenIW
Lmao...even if you did I wouldnt mind, if you've got big, deep brown eyes I wont be able to resist you :wink: :tongue:

He's taken.....:biggrin:
Reply 15
NDGAARONDI
He's taken.....:biggrin:

Yeh, so I hear. He doesnt have greasy hair or smell like kebabs though so he wouldnt do for me.. :rolleyes:
Reply 16
VixenIW
Yeh, so I hear. He doesnt have greasy hair or smell like kebabs though so he wouldnt do for me.. :rolleyes:

Haha I like guys with greasy hair too...ahahaha. :cool:
i always love black...my eye colour is black... my hair is also black... i also like sky blue eyes and emerald green eyes..
Reply 18
Prongs_TheGreat
i always love black...my eye colour is black... my hair is also black... i also like sky blue eyes and emerald green eyes..

Black eyes? Kooooooool. Can you really get black eyes?
VixenIW
Black eyes? Kooooooool. Can you really get black eyes?

yeah... most of the people in India have black.. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending