The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Prongs_TheGreat
no i wasnt telling u to be invisible... i was talking to the other guy with a big name :tongue:

yeh i know. but how do i go invisible?? what do i click on??
chats
i think he prefers lord of the rings

well, i am sort of a fan, but i have never read lord of the rings*ducks before any LOTR fan hits me with shoes*, but i sure am a fan of the film, cause i looooveee Orlando Bloom, and he is so damn cutee in that... :biggrin: :cool:
chats
yeh i know. but how do i go invisible?? what do i click on??

well u need to post 3000 posts :tongue: for that
Prongs_TheGreat
hey NDGAARONDI, u r not in the hiden mode now??? well i thought u liked to be in the invisible mode :tongue:

Sometimes it is handy that UKL users who know me know that I'm online, plus subscribers can see me online even when in invisible mode anyway. I can't see much point to it, unless you're dodging someone.
Prongs_TheGreat
well u need to post 3000 posts :tongue: for that

oops i am a fool, u have already posted 3000... well post 4000
chats
i think he prefers lord of the rings

Got it in one.
NDGAARONDI
Sometimes it is handy that UKL users who know me know that I'm online, plus subscribers can see me online even when in invisible mode anyway. I can't see much point to it, unless you're dodging someone.

okey :biggrin:
hey chats changed ur avatar? j/w
Reply 108
NDGAARONDI
Got it in one.

i think you looking for your ring gave that away.

so how can i go into invisible mode? and you still havent said who you are meeting up with, or would you rather not?
Prongs_TheGreat
okey :biggrin:

wont fuss abt it anymore sorry :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 110
Prongs_TheGreat
hey chats changed ur avatar? j/w

yes, tried to put my old avatar on, didnt work so i put this one.

are you and ngaarandi (sp) both from overseas?
chats
i think you looking for your ring gave that away.

It did :biggrin: Having said that, if it was my ring that would mean I'm the Dark Lord! :eek:

chats
so how can i go into invisible mode? and you still havent said who you are meeting up with, or would you rather not?

User CP, edit options near to the top.
chats
yes, tried to put my old avatar on, didnt work so i put this one.

yep i am from overseas
chats

She is, I'm not. English through and through. Check my profile and my location field :wink:
NDGAARONDI
It did :biggrin: Having said that, if it was my ring that would mean I'm the Dark Lord! :eek:

User CP, edit options near to the top.

u th dark lord?? no way! :tongue:

well, i was joking abt posting 4000 well, it was the same joke played on me by infinity,
Go Green! Its strange, my inner circle are all green eyed, strange.
Reply 116
NDGAARONDI
She is, I'm not. English through and through. Check my profile and my location field :wink:

oh yeh, silly me. didnt bother looking at you location :wink:

so i'm not the only one that stays on ukl all night and is still here at 07.28am :biggrin:
Reply 117
wow, we have really hijacked this thread.
some people will not be happy
chats
wow, we have really hijacked this thread.
some people will not be happy

i swear... :biggrin:
hey, guys gotta doubt.. i hve deleted all the messages in my inbox here... but it still shows 5 messages total

Latest

Trending

Trending