Reply 160
yey green seems to be popular?!
i always hated my green eyes...... :rolleyes:
Reply 161
TK
OP
oooh 12 hrs later green is winning! result! :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 162
i just had to vote blue coz my bf has dark hair and icy blue eyes n it looks yummy! :biggrin:
Reply 163
green!.............they just make a person look so cute! :biggrin:
Reply 164
green/hazel
Tinykates
oooh 12 hrs later green is winning! result! :biggrin: :tongue:

nice, I m a winner :tongue:
Reply 166
what if someone you were dating caus of his/her eyes, came out and told you he/she were wearing contacts and that they have normal crap eyes, would you dump them or find them less attractive???
Reply 167
chats
what if someone you were dating caus of his/her eyes, came out and told you he/she were wearing contacts and that they have normal crap eyes, would you dump them or find them less attractive???

nope
Reply 168
shushimeng
nope

but they lied to you, that they had a certain colour eye
Reply 169
chats

nobody goes out with someone because of their eye colour
Reply 170
chats
but they lied to you, that they had a certain colour eye

well if i like everything else about him, yes. if he keeps on lying then no
Reply 171
Saf!

but some people first get noticed caus of eyes, and the first thing some people say is ''are those contacts?''
Reply 172
Saf!

true :smile:
Reply 173
chats
but some people first get noticed caus of eyes, and the first thing some people say is ''are those contacts?''

but would you go out with someone who is really horrible only cos he/she has nice eyes???
Reply 174
TK
OP
wizard
nice, I m a winner :tongue:

:biggrin: :love1: :kiss1:
Reply 175
Saf!
but would you go out with someone who is really horrible only cos he/she has nice eyes???

I wouldnt, but if i saw a girl i wouldnt think oh shes horrible, i would think mmmmm nice eyes and nice other stuff
Reply 176
Tinykates
:biggrin: :love1: :kiss1:

then i am the loser then :frown: :tongue:
Reply 177
chats
I wouldnt, but if i saw a girl i wouldnt think oh shes horrible, i would think mmmmm nice eyes and nice other stuff

LOOOOOOOOOL
I got blue eyes, and they are absolutely stunning If I don't mid saying so myself. :rolleyes:
Reply 179
TK
OP
shushimeng
then i am the loser then :frown: :tongue:

awww don't worry :hug:

Latest

Trending

Trending