Am I straight or bisexual?

Watch
username2611153
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im just not sure who I am at the moment, some people think I'm gay in school now 😂 But anyway I was a tomboy for quite a long time until I turned 13 and started to get more girly. I also started pretending and forcing myself to have crushes on guys from school or famous men but I never really liked most of them (I'll admit their were a few I actually liked) but one day I was watching that song with Shakira and Rihanna and I knew something wasn't right because I couldn't keep my eyes of Rihanna, things got worse over the years. In total thought I've probably had about 15 girl rushes and I'm not sure if that is normal for a straight girl so maybe I'm bi[/QUOTE]
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does it matter...?

You might even be a lesbian, don't lose hope that you aren't one of those dull heteros yet
BionicPinkyBear
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dani002002)
So I was a tomboy for years until I turned 13 and started to get more girly. I started pretending and forcing myself to have crushes on guys from school or famous men but I never really liked most of them (I'll admit their were a few I actually liked) but one day I was watching that song with Shakira and Rihanna and I knew something wasn't right because I couldn't keep my eyes of Rihanna, things got worse over the years. In total thought I've probably had about 15 girl rushes and I'm not sure if that is normal for a straight girl so maybe I'm bi
You might be, but theres no rush really i mean your pretty young so you have years to figure out who you are into. Id say just try and loose that mindset of what is right or wrong you dont have to force anything if you dont like someone then thats cool at your age i didnt really think about who i liked i just went with the flow putting my education first and if i happened to like someone well that was ok. When your old enough to go to uni that would probably also be a huge eye opener too i think since youll have a lot more freedom if you dont think you do now so just be patient i say.
username2611153
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
True I am only 15 I just felt like people were pressurising me to just know who I am but I don't
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OOOOOHHOHHHHH I Cuntte remumbah to 4gut u
BionicPinkyBear
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dani002002)
True I am only 15 I just felt like people were pressurising me to just know who I am but I don't
Well if they tell you this then you should tell them your only 15 and that barely anyone knows who they are at that age i mean at that age not many know since a lot of teens are sheltered to a certain degree - you start knowing who you are once you experience more independence really.
If this is only something you think well try and reassure yourself that ta lot of teens dont know who they are and that is completely fine
Im 19 i still dont know who i am exactly
Deliciate
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You're talking bout 'Can't Remember to Forget You' music video? Mate Shakira and Rihanna are hooott, I'm straight but I wouldn't mind being part of that music video dayyummmm
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Every girl is a little gay. It's normal.
Many girls are 'bi' or 'lesbian' until Uni
But after that, most (99.999%) are straight.
It's not 'gay' 'straight' or 'bi'
it's normal, with you being a little more on the gay side.
Just enjoy yourself.
lmaooome
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Deliciate)
You're talking bout 'Can't Remember to Forget You' music video? Mate Shakira and Rihanna are hooott, I'm straight but I wouldn't mind being part of that music video dayyummmm
Rihanna has always been my mom!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (11)
12.94%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.24%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.88%
I need help with my personal statement (35)
41.18%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
25.88%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.35%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.53%

Watched Threads