The Student Room Group

Consider of doing Psychology for uni

So I'm currently doing BTEC Level 3 Business but would like to apply Psychology for university next year. Will I get a higher chance to offer me a place if I only apply for Business and not Psychology? As I didn't do any science or related subject in order to get in for Psychology
Call up universities and ask them what they could offer you as you have have a qualification in Business? You could also consider doing Business Psychology course since you seem to have an interest in Psychology. I think that course will mainly involve social psychology topics (eg: behaviour). Speak to careers advisers or your lecturers/tutors as well and take into consideration of where you would like to be or do after graduation and then plan accordingly. I hope that helped.
Original post by pearllee
So I'm currently doing BTEC Level 3 Business but would like to apply Psychology for university next year. Will I get a higher chance to offer me a place if I only apply for Business and not Psychology? As I didn't do any science or related subject in order to get in for Psychology

Quick Reply

Latest