arahman5166
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im doing triple science, art, french and geography. How do i give time to art because i also want to revise for triple science. please someone help me.
OrangeArcher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did triple science, ICT, French, geography, art and further maths and tbh I just had to do the work when I could and I spent roughly 5 hours at least on each piece yet I did okay in my GCSEs getting:
Biology - A*
Chemistry - A*
Art - A*
English Literature - 8
RE - A (1 ums away from A* so waiting on remark result)
Maths - 7
English Language - 7
Physics - A
ICT - A
Geography - A
Further Maths - B
French - C

4A*s, 6As, 1B and 1C
Pastelx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did the exact same as you except History instead of Geography, then ICT, FM and Ancient Greek on top of that
I got full UMS in all my sciences and in art, and A*s in every subject besides the 9-1 English Lit (which I’m getting remarked)

I have a passion for art and absolutely love it, and loved the GCSE! It’s a lot of work but remember that it’s better to finish part of it to a high standard rather than all of it to a low standard! It is possible to do it all! Try and do your art homework at the same time as watching tv, or on the bus etc.
If you want a guide to the sort of standard for a full marks student you can look at my website www.pastelinspire.wordpress.com or my Instagram (pastel.inspire) (I’ve got a couple articles coming out in the next few months on my tips for GCSE art if you’re interested)
arahman5166
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Pastelx)
I did the exact same as you except History instead of Geography, then ICT, FM and Ancient Greek on top of that
I got full UMS in all my sciences and in art, and A*s in every subject besides the 9-1 English Lit (which I’m getting remarked)

I have a passion for art and absolutely love it, and loved the GCSE! It’s a lot of work but remember that it’s better to finish part of it to a high standard rather than all of it to a low standard! It is possible to do it all! Try and do your art homework at the same time as watching tv, or on the bus etc.
If you want a guide to the sort of standard for a full marks student you can look at my website www.pastelinspire.wordpress.com or my Instagram (pastel.inspire) (I’ve got a couple articles coming out in the next few months on my tips for GCSE art if you’re interested)
Thanks a lot. You're a lifesaver.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (165)
59.35%
I don't have everything I need (113)
40.65%

Watched Threads