The Student Room Group

why are most good looking guys gay?

why? just why?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm not gay tho?
Original post by whocares?123
why? just why?

Don't think they are necessarily better looking. it is just that they have a better idea of what looks good - the best cities in the world are gay ones - Cape Town, Brighton, San Francisco; Sydney.

They smell better too.....they take care of their skin, they are aesthetes.
They're not
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Don't think they are necessarily better looking. it is just that they have a better idea of what looks good - the best cities in the world are gay ones - Cape Town, Brighton, San Francisco; Sydney.

Brighton is s***
Reply 5
They are? Prove it.
haha
Idiot OP
OMG... I didn't realise I was gay... my whole life has been a lie...
Michael scofield.
Reply 9
Original post by squeakysquirrel

Best cities in the world?!
Original post by Emerald7770
Michael scofield.

Omg, i JUST finished watching prison break 😂😂😂
Reply 11
They just groom more and take better care of themselves, they don't just inherently look better just due to the fact that they are homosexual.
Omg, i JUST finished watching prison break 😂😂😂

You're having a laugh😭😭 I've watched it 4 times
Michael scofield.

Omg and I JUST found he's gay in real life
You're having a laugh😭😭 I've watched it 4 times

Haha it's one of my favourite shows. Those guys all make such a sick team.

I wonder if stuff like this has ever happened in the real world though, like Kellerman and cover ups etc :biggrin:
Make up, maybe you just like men who look a bit more feminine, a lot of women like a manly man so this is subjective
Omg and I JUST found he's gay in real life

WHere the HELL were u all these years?!!! My heart acc broke because I had the biggest crush on him
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Haha it's one of my favourite shows. Those guys all make such a sick team.

I wonder if stuff like this has ever happened in the real world though, like Kellerman and cover ups etc :biggrin:

It better be your no1!!:biggrin:

Well breaking out of prison defo does happen in real life but what do you mean about Kellermman? I acc love him
It better be your no1!!:biggrin:

Well breaking out of prison defo does happen in real life but what do you mean about Kellermman? I acc love him

Like the whole CIA / Secret Service covering up crimes and framing people and stuff. I love those kind of conspiracy type movies and tv shows.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Like the whole CIA / Secret Service covering up crimes and framing people and stuff. I love those kind of conspiracy type movies and tv shows.

I thought I did but I really just like prison break ❤️❤️

Quick Reply

Latest