Am i low key depressed deep down? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
It's strange, when i'm out in public i can talk to people like normal and i tend to hide my deep emotions. But, about 3 times every 2 weeks, i feel really depressed, to the point of where i will cry myself to sleep. It's like i'm really sad deep down, but fine on the outside.
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just gonna say, I feel really down and question life myself a lot of times. I think it is because I am quite an unsocial person and haven't experienced the joys of life others have. I would recommend going to your GP or a walk in center and doing a test. Or try to get a therapist to see if you could improve the emotions and maybe feel better. Also tell someone, bottling up the emotions won't help. This is why you have these episodes of crying and feeling depressed.
qam
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yes , i would say that you are slightly depressed deep down but probably not as bad yet, if you dont do something about it eg GP or therapist than it could just escalate and get even worse than you think. you should also trying talking to people you trust and open up a bit and try to break out of your daily routine and do new things eg, rock climbing and that .... be adventurous! take your mind off things
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I feel quite similar, and did some online tests saying I have mild depression. I'm going to a self-referral young person mental health charity called off the record- is there one near you, or something similar? Seems more informal and friendly than going to your GP.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel quite similar, and did some online tests saying I have mild depression. I'm going to a self-referral young person mental health charity called off the record- is there one near you, or something similar? Seems more informal and friendly than going to your GP.
I just took the same test I think and it said I'm moderately depressed. I might go to see a therapist in my college, only if my family doesn't find out tho
jeremiasc13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just took the same test I think and it said I'm moderately depressed. I might go to see a therapist in my college, only if my family doesn't find out tho
can you link me this test? I relate to you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jeremiasc13)
can you link me this test? I relate to you
https://smokefree.gov/quiz-are-you-depressed
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I can't find any therapist/counselling which is free and confidential for young people without like a massive wait list!!! Hope u feel better soon... try talking to friends with similar issues its helping me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.02%
They've been reasonable (70)
40.94%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.73%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.32%

Watched Threads