username3024116
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I am doing Business and I am stuck on Unit 2 Marketing campaign for the Ice cream.My teacher hasn't taught me much and I have a controlled assessment on Monday and I am stressing out.
Has anybody got any notes for the Ice cream and if you do, could anyone send me their notes

thank you
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 9257)
Hi, I am doing Business and I am stuck on Unit 2 Marketing campaign for the Ice cream.My teacher hasn't taught me much and I have a controlled assessment on Monday and I am stressing out.
Has anybody got any notes for the Ice cream and if you do, could anyone send me their notes

thank you
You can find general hints in my megathread. But the whole point of controlled assessments is to assess what you know - so you can't ask others to do the work for you.
username3024116
Rep:
?
(Original post by Juno)
You can find general hints in my megathread. But the whole point of controlled assessments is to assess what you know - so you can't ask others to do the work for you.

Thank you
Nijarako
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I have saved my exam paper as ‘google docs’ and I can send you if you want. (I’ve got M in Unit 2 last summer)
username3024116
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nijarako)
Hi I have saved my exam paper as ‘google docs’ and I can send you if you want. (I’ve got M in Unit 2 last summer)

Yes please
PM me

thank you so much
username3024116
Rep:
?
OMG you got a Merit wow

how is BTEC business is it really hard ?
I have only done it for 1 month and I am really struggling
Nijarako
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It’s not that hard, you have quite a lot of time on the exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (216)
52.3%
No, they should still go ahead (58)
14.04%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (139)
33.66%

Watched Threads