The Student Room Group

Girl advice at uni

Hey I like this girl on my course but am wandering the best way to go about getting to know her cause she isn’t in my tutorials. Just some of the lectures but that’s probs far from ideal time as all our friends mainly mine are there as well and it’s just distracting.

I got her on insta and Facebook but few I need to actually speak in person cause I talked to her briefly before like a yr ago on social media but then bottled it when actual uni started.

I guess I could give it another go on insta as I just added her or there recently or should I just try and find her outside lectures? It’s hard cause unis so big and if I did see her either my friends would be there or hers.

Any help appreciated,
Cheers
dont, focus on your work
Is she in the same flat block as you or anything? Societies? I mean if things get desperate you could just hit her up on social media about course related stuff and try and use that to springboard into conversation that's actually interesting, I guess. How well do you actually know her?
Original post by study beats
dont, focus on your work

On tsr successfully juggling multiple responsibilities is apparently somehow bad even tho literally every adult does it. Because that makes sense, right?
Reply 3
Original post by study beats
dont, focus on your work

Ok boss
Reply 4
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Is she in the same flat block as you or anything? Societies? I mean if things get desperate you could just hit her up on social media about course related stuff and try and use that to springboard into conversation that's actually interesting, I guess. How well do you actually know her?

On tsr successfully juggling multiple responsibilities is apparently somehow bad even tho literally every adult does it. Because that makes sense, right?

Wouldn’t say I know her to well bro, we just chatted for a bit last yr before uni but then never actually spoke to her in person even tho I saw her. And she lives in the city already so not in halls.
One of my mates is going out with a good friend of hers tho and we tried to use this to get her to come out but don’t think she was into clubbing/bars.
Reply 5
Just try to speak to her and be friendly and judge interest. Generally I would say not good to be rejected by someone on your course so hedge your bets until your sure if she's interested.
I find that many female humans enjoy Oreos, so you could try buying a pack of those and then walking up to her in order to engage in conversation and talk about your present to her and whether she would want to eat them on your sofa whilst watching Blackadder (series 3, episodes 1 to 6), and see how it progresses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending