The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Computer Science

Hey. I have taken few years break from education as I didn't feel I was ready to head to university. Finally I now feel motivated to get myself into uni starting September 2018. The whole applying stage is making me anxious and sick to my stomach. I'm worried that I won't get in and I feel like Brighton would be the best place for me. I'm not quite sure where I would go if I don't get in. I believe I have the right GCSE grades apart from science where I have a BTEC instead of GCSE. In college I completed the Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT where I got a MMM (96 ucas points). Has anyone got any advice for me, I'm actually feeling really scared about this
Have you got A-Levels? Also, have you had a look around Brighton University as that is one of the best things you can do. If you're feeling nervous, you can pm me your personal statement and i'll give you some feedback (I'm applying for politics so I wont steal it lol). My only advice really is to take it slow, get plenty of feedback on your ps and application and don't be too worried about not getting into the uni of your choice; there are plenty of other ways to do what you want to do, especially in the field of computer science where everything changes so fast that the most you can cover in a degree is underlying theory x
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending