This discussion is closed.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago

Hi there!:hi:

If you're interested in applying to do Theology or Religion for 2018 entry then this is the place for you!:woo:
NOTE: Please use this thread for any kind of Theological, Religion-based courses, there are plenty of variants but it's nice to have you all together. Philosophical course thread can be found here.

You can use this place to chat about where you're applying, tips for interviews and that kind of thing while meeting fellow applicants Image

Why not start by introducing yourself? Use the frame below to tell us a bit about yourself, leave off any information you don't want to share.

Name:
Predicted grades:
Thinking of/applying to:

Here's some good examples of personal statements to help you if you're struggling to write yours....
Theology Personal Statements

NOTE: Do not post your personal statement anywhere on the internet outside of the PS review area. Otherwise you will be flagged up for plagiarism in UCAS. Similarly, do not copy anything from the personal statements included here. They are for inspiration only.
FollowingJC24/7
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Name: Robbie
Current Course/s: A Level German, Maths, Philosophy and Ethics
Predicted grades: currently A*AB
Thinking of/applying to: Cambridge, Exeter, Edinburgh, Nottingham and Manchester

Hi guys Interested to know what everyone's main reasons for doing the subject are, as well as which particular aspects of the subject you're looking forward to the most?
finallenfa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does Oxford offer unconditionals for theology?
s.m999
Badges: 16
Report 2 years ago
Hello. Did you end up receiving a place? Thanks!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (1)
16.67%
No one else does (2)
33.33%
I'm embarrassed about my background (0)
0%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (3)
50%
We don't use a video platform (0)
0%
I don't have a camera (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads