Any study tricks, tips and motivation?

Watch this thread
AlphaZenix
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm in year 11 now I have the all new 9-1 GCSE course for every subject (which is annoying, because most of the subjects don't have 9-1 past papers). I'm trying to revise, but I don't know how. Are there any thing previous, current or future year 11's that would like to share any tips/tricks/motivation?

Can you guys share any revision strategies and structure you are doing or did? (like study maths 2 hrs a day, whatever...)
^Like what was your study routine/plan?

Any tips, tricks and motivation?

neon1041
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
To revise I would recommend doing past papers from previous specs and also past papers from different exam boards. I would download the specification for each subject. The specification tells you what u need to know for the exam so I would recommend printing it off and ticking off everything u know and working on the stuff you don't know. Use flash cards for subjects that are factual based like maths and science. I would create a revision timetable.For me I did 3hrs for a GCSE subject per week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (147)
28.94%
It went fairly well (241)
47.44%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.16%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.46%

Watched Threads