The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
hello there, thanks for replying to my message, i was hoping to ask a few questions about interviews and the enrolment process foe medical school, will you be able to help?

thanks

Original post by Tat8999
Hey I am an international student feel free to ask me anything
Reply 461
Original post by Elhmm
hello there, would you be kind to answer a few questions about international students applying to medicine?

Original post by ahorey
Sure, I’m 4th year
hi just want to ask what happens if you don’t make the offer?
Reply 462
Are you also an international student?
How did you get your work experience and where and how much of it is good?

Thank you so much
Just got my uni results guys got the required 2.1! Yipee! Anyone else in the same boat now basically guaranteed to go to QUB for medicine :smile: would be nice to get to know a few people before starting
Hi, Any idea when we will receive the unconditional offer from QUB. I have met my conditional requirements with my IB results.
Original post by BlueBro97
Just got my uni results guys got the required 2.1! Yipee! Anyone else in the same boat now basically guaranteed to go to QUB for medicine :smile: would be nice to get to know a few people before starting

There is a group chat on Facebook,you can find the link on this thread
Original post by karmacrunch
I'm pretty sure they group Scottish, English + Welsh students together (in accommodation?). Fair enough though. :tongue:

Nah, they don't group Irish, Scottish, English and Welsh students together. It's completely mixed. Irish students usually go home every weekend.
Reply 467
Hello! I have two questions about your post. :smile: Was this person you know from the UK/Europe or International? Do you remember if she did A Level or IB?
Regarding the accommodation. Did anyone get a confirmation yet? Also is en suite or studio room a better option?
Anyone from Singapore joining QUB for medicine?
Hey guys,

I'm currently going into 2nd year Medicine at QUB. I was initially rejected (i.e. got stuck in the waiting list) and received my offer in early September, so anyone still waiting - hold on tight.

PM me if you have any questions about 1st year at QUB :smile:
Reply 471
Hey, I'm applying for 2019 entry as a graduate and it says the scoring system for graduates is under review, does anyone have any info on this by any chance? :smile:
Reply 472
Oh okay thanks! Hopefully they'll update the info on the website soon so we know for sure haha
Any international students joining QUB this year?
Reply 474
Has anyone heard about waiting list places yet?
I just got an offer to QUB! (after getting a rejection in May). Can't believe it! Don't give up hope guys. Anyone have a link to the facebook page - save me scrolling back - too excited for that!
Original post by Trudless
I just got an offer to QUB! (after getting a rejection in May). Can't believe it! Don't give up hope guys. Anyone have a link to the facebook page - save me scrolling back - too excited for that!

Congrats!! How far down the waiting list were you? And were you holding an offer for biomedical science?
Original post by Trudless

Congratulations !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1919143418127679/
Hi everyone, just received my offer to study medicine last week!! Now desperately trying to find accommodation in Belfast. If anyone has a room available in their student house and wouldn't mind living with another medic let me know and we can get chatting!
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending