The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
.?
rihanna-hassan-jameel-zoom-0d7f113c-4f77-4474-8da7-5b75bc9f2c89.jpg
it's rare I've never seen a black girl with an arab guy, but one of my friends is an arab girl and she likes black guys idkkk everyone's different uno just flirt with him and see where it goes
Reply 4
Original post by cherryblossoming

Because he's a millionaire and she's a well known celebrity. I want to know real responses from black girls..
Reply 5
Original post by chanel_666
it's rare I've never seen a black girl with an arab guy, but one of my friends is an arab girl and she likes black guys idkkk everyone's different uno just flirt with him and see where it goes

Me, neither. I have also seen an Arab girl and a black boy. I just don't want to embarrass myself . They're usually not into black girls.
Original post by cherryblossoming

he's a fake arab

but real talk OP yeah, i mean if he's not religious and isn't the kind of guy to stick to his roots then yeah you've got a shot. but if things dont go to plan, i'll take him if he cute :smile: (jk) x
Original post by Anonymous
Me, neither. I have also seen an Arab girl and a black boy. I just don't want to embarrass myself . They're usually not into black girls.

Well once an Egyptian Arab guy liked me and I'm mixed race: Spanish, black and white. I don't really look black but some of my features give it away idk n my culture is primarily Spanish
Reply 8
Original post by sfaraj
he's a fake arab

but real talk OP yeah, i mean if he's not religious and isn't the kind of guy to stick to his roots then yeah you've got a shot. but if things dont go to plan, i'll take him if he cute :smile: (jk) x

He's Muslim and I'm Muslim but haha yes
Reply 9
Original post by chanel_666
Well once an Egyptian Arab guy liked me and I'm mixed race: Spanish, black and white. I don't really look black but some of my features give it away idk n my culture is primarily Spanish

That's not even close. Thanks
He's Muslim and I'm Muslim but haha yes

oh thats possible then! but the whole muslim thing may be difficult, it may just be that the people from my background dont date so i haven't heard of arabs dating period. do you know where hes from?

and great!! ahah
Original post by sfaraj
oh thats possible then! but the whole muslim thing may be difficult, it may just be that the people from my background dont date so i haven't heard of arabs dating period. do you know where hes from?

and great!! ahah

Forget dating. I just want to know if they fancy us and would consider marrying one. I don't know where he's from lol.
My cousin is arab and is dating a black girl :smile: Everyone has different preferences
Forget dating. I just want to know if they fancy us and would consider marrying one. I don't know where he's from lol.

yeah thats possible. i just remembered when i went to arabic school we taught black kids who were kinda light skinned.

and at my mosque theres this arab dad who is dark but not black dark, like tanned-ish if you get my drift. and his kids are black so obviously his wife is black, never seen her though
no,
no ew
Original post by _princessxox
My cousin is arab and is dating a black girl :smile: Everyone has different preferences

Original post by sfaraj
yeah thats possible. i just remembered when i went to arabic school we taught black kids who were kinda light skinned.

and at my mosque theres this arab dad who is dark but not black dark, like tanned-ish if you get my drift. and his kids are black so obviously his wife is black, never seen her though

Thanks
no ew

Original post by freedom
no,

OK
Thanks

you're welcome :smile:

good luck!! and as soon as you find his ethnicity TELL ME (aha)
Original post by sfaraj
you're welcome :smile:

good luck!! and as soon as you find his ethnicity TELL ME (aha)

I definitely won't be able to lol