BackLumbarJack
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am really set on getting into a London uni, but only want to put one on my application form. my Gcses are very good with 9A* but UKCAT is 705 band 1. What are the Ukcat cut offs for kings based on 2017/2016 statistics for undergraduate?
I am also taking the Bmat: should I risk applying to UCL or Imperial, or is Kings my best bet?
how does each really differ in selection, aside from the obvious BMAT VS UKCAT contrast?

Thanks
Mo_elheramy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BackLumbarJack)
I am really set on getting into a London uni, but only want to put one on my application form. my Gcses are very good with 9A* but UKCAT is 705 band 1. What are the Ukcat cut offs for kings based on 2017/2016 statistics for undergraduate?
I am also taking the Bmat: should I risk applying to UCL or Imperial, or is Kings my best bet?
how does each really differ in selection, aside from the obvious BMAT VS UKCAT contrast?

Thanks
Hope I'm not too late but your stats should be enough for an interview at king's (as long as you got A*AA predicted or higher) and UCL and Imperial for UK/EU is quite easy to get in so long as you do well on your BMAT and your personal statement is decent since the success from interview to offer for UCL/Imperial is almost 80% compared to around 30%-ish for king's. Basically if you think you'd get around a 5, 5, 3B for Bmat then UCL and Imperial are not very risky options in my opinion. But if you're an international student it's a whole different story. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (549)
34.01%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (665)
41.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (327)
20.26%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed