The Student Room Group

Strathclyde Business entry requirements !!

I had a bad set of higher's and only received AABB at higher (9 A's at nat 5). My dream ever since i started thinking about Uni has been to go to strathclyde. I would like to study Business Enterprise but the standard requirement is AAAB. For most other uni's I'm sure i would receive a conditional but due to Straths competitiveness I'm scared i will not receive an offer. I am currently taking AH history H business Mod studies.I understand Personal Statements are very important to Strath. have been told by my heads of career i 'could not have batter personal statement for business' I am desperate to go but i would just like to know realistically if i will get a conditional. If anyone is currently studying business and didn't receive the required or knows about strath admissions if you could please help me!
Is the standard requirement AAAB first sitting or second sitting? If it’s second sitting you still have S6 to get just one more A. You still have a HIGH chance. My first choice is Strathclyde also for Business. This year for highers I totally messed up and only got ABBB but was expected AAAB. Thankfully that one A was in business. I’m now doing ADV. H business and expected to get an A, and I’m crashing Higher Modern Studies, Administration and ICT, Higher Leadership and Higher Mathematics. I need 2 more A’s this years for a chance to get in, and I’m praying this year will be a much better one.

I’m currently doing my personal statement and having a real struggle with it, as no one I know is doing business. Do you have any tips or pointers?

Good luck, and hopefully I’ll see you in Strathclyde next year. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending