Need advice about transferring

Watch this thread
AliAliAliAli
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
#1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
#1
Well im planning to switch Universities from Aston to Uni of Bham next year in 2018 for engineering 1st year (currently studying a foundation). UoB have offered to accept me considering i get 65% In my foundation. Aston want 40%. If i intend to apply for UoB, that will mean i let Aston know im planning to transfer next year. Now, imagine i miss out on the 65% for UoB but i still get the minimum 40% i need for Aston - would this mean i wouldve also lost out on my place at aston too bc id have told them i was planning to leave??
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads

View All