The Student Room Group

Access to HE health help please

Hi,
I am looking to complete an access to HE course before Sept to allow me to apply for physio degrees by the deadline in January. Has anyone studied via distance learning? I'm quite a practical person so would prefer videos to watch rather than loads of text to read. I haven't seen many colleges have January intakes for Access to HE, and even if there was I'd need to relocate. Could you please advise on the best route, and which colleges have January intakes

Many thanks,

Kayleigh
Original post by missjones87
Hi,
I am looking to complete an access to HE course before Sept to allow me to apply for physio degrees by the deadline in January. Has anyone studied via distance learning? I'm quite a practical person so would prefer videos to watch rather than loads of text to read. I haven't seen many colleges have January intakes for Access to HE, and even if there was I'd need to relocate. Could you please advise on the best route, and which colleges have January intakes

Many thanks,

Kayleigh

Normal intakes are in September based on the normal academic year.

Make sure any online course is QAA certified. I think youd miss out on being taught and attending lectures/ studying with others.
You can look at courses here.
https://ava.accesstohe.ac.uk/SubSites/PublicSearch/search.aspx

Personally if i was a mature student then id attend a course at the local college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending