The Student Room Group

Maths UMS & uni

Hi, so i'll be applying for a CS degree at university for 2018 entry, and I was worrying about my predicted grade/ ums for maths. I'm looking at a pretty high ranked uni and am predicted A* for maths, however got 82UMS in C2 due to extenuating circumstances. My other two modules are fine, however i'm not studying further maths so am already at a disadvantage - I was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation and what to do?
Reply 1
Original post by AnonymousUser63
Hi, so i'll be applying for a CS degree at university for 2018 entry, and I was worrying about my predicted grade/ ums for maths. I'm looking at a pretty high ranked uni and am predicted A* for maths, however got 82UMS in C2 due to extenuating circumstances. My other two modules are fine, however i'm not studying further maths so am already at a disadvantage - I was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation and what to do?

Can't you just resit it this year? C2 will be a cake walk once you've done C3/C4 so you should be able to ace it the second time around

Quick Reply

Latest