The Student Room Group

How to add household income details to account?

I can receive a bursary from my uni but they said I need to include household income details to get it. I can't figure out how to do it online. How to I include Household income details on my account so I can receive the bursary?

Note I didn't include household income details when applying because I didn't think I needed to so now can't find the option to do it. How do include household income details?
Original post by SUBJUGATOR
I can receive a bursary from my uni but they said I need to include household income details to get it. I can't figure out how to do it online. How to I include Household income details on my account so I can receive the bursary?

Note I didn't include household income details when applying because I didn't think I needed to so now can't find the option to do it. How do include household income details?

Hi SUBJUGATOR,

As your income details were not submitted during your original application, you will be required to provide these separately.

What is required will depend on your circumstances and who you live with:

Under 25 - The 'Include Household Income' Form should be completed. If your sponsor(s) aren't currently supporting any applications they will be required to complete a PFF2 form. Independent students should complete the 'Include Household Income' Form only.

Over 25 - If you do not live with a partner, we will ask you to complete the 'Include Household Income' form only. However, if you are married or living with a partner, they must also provide their income on the PFF2 Form.

If consent has been given to share this information with your university then they will be able to use the information provided to assess your bursary entitlement.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending