The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Anyone know if there's a way to apply for student finance?
Student finance is already set up and is making payments for the course I just don't have the maintenance loan because I thought I wouldn't need it but I'm now planning on moving out.
Original post by Arulian
Anyone know if there's a way to apply for student finance?
Student finance is already set up and is making payments for the course I just don't have the maintenance loan because I thought I wouldn't need it but I'm now planning on moving out.

Hi Arulian,

You would be able to make changes to your loan request via your online student finance account.

If you wanted the full means-tested amount available to you and as your income details were not submitted during your original application, you will be required to provide these separately.

What is required will depend on your circumstances and who you live with:

Under 25 - The 'Include Household Income' Form should be completed. If your sponsor(s) aren't currently supporting any applications they will be required to complete a PFF2 form. Independent students should complete the 'Include Household Income' Form only.

Over 25 - If you do not live with a partner, we will ask you to complete the 'Include Household Income' Form only. However, if you are married or living with a partner, they must also provide their income on the PFF2 Form.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply