What are the easiest A levels to do??

Watch
DreadManaco
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Am in Y11 n tmz we're asked what we want to do after GCSE I want to go to college n do A levels but I don't no what to do so what would u recommend n (what r the easier A levels that you can do) thanks x ☺
ihatetsr2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Great news!
M3g5
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you want to take the easiest A-Levels don’t even bother....
molly.s170
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DreadManaco)
Am in Y11 n tmz we're asked what we want to do after GCSE I want to go to college n do A levels but I don't no what to do so what would u recommend n (what r the easier A levels that you can do) thanks x ☺
If you can't be bothered with A Levels, it doesn't matter how easy it's considered, you won't do well. You could choose a BTEC instead as the work seems to be balanced the same amount of effort across the year and is all coursework based so removes the stress of exams (I take A Levels so only know off what I've heard off friends who do BTECS), or get an apprenticeship instead.
Your best option on the A Level route is to go with the subjects you enjoyed at GCSE, or aim towards subjects like them that you're good at. It really depends on you.
username3434964
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't bother.

BTEC's or apprenticeship
emilythestranger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A Levels aren't easy no matter what subject you do. If there's no subjects you have a genuine interest in, don't do them because you will hate it and you won't do well

About half of the people taking Business took the subject because they thought it'd be easy and a lot of them failed last year (Y12) because they had no genuine interest in the subject.

There's lots of other options though like BTECs if you're interested in a uni route and apprenticeships if not. Whatever you choose just make sure it's something you enjoy
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The easiest ones would be the ones you are passionate about the subject. It's much easier to motivate yourself if you are actually interested in it which means the exams will be easier
DreadManaco
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I hv 2 do A levels as I want to go to Uni n it's the fastest route I guess
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hv 2 do A levels as I want to go to Uni n it's the fastest route I guess
BTECs are also perfectly acceptable qualifications which can get you into uni if you take the appropriate one for your chosen degree at the appropriate level. A levels are not by any means the only route.

You also shouldn't just go to uni just because, you should actually have a subject which you want to learn more about (although you don't have to decide it now).

What many people would view as the easiest A levels won't get you into many subjects as they have vigorous entrance requirements, often including specified subjects also.

Take a look at some degrees in areas you may be interested in pursuing and see what subject requirements they have
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads