The Student Room Group

Confused whether I have been removed from uni system or not

Well, I was suppose to go to uni 6his year and then decided to take gap year. All I did was that I withdrawn my application from UCAS but didn't tell uni. I want to apply again next year but I'm sacred that if I have not been removed from uni system, will I be affected in any way???
Original post by igotnomoney
Well, I was suppose to go to uni 6his year and then decided to take gap year. All I did was that I withdrawn my application from UCAS but didn't tell uni. I want to apply again next year but I'm sacred that if I have not been removed from uni system, will I be affected in any way???

Did you have an offer?
Did you meet it?

Why not behave like an 18 year old and contact your uni to tell them you have withdrawn? then you could have made sure. Also contact SFE the people that really matter.
Original post by 999tigger
Did you have an offer?
Did you meet it?

Why not behave like an 18 year old and contact your uni to tell them you have withdrawn? then you could have made sure. Also contact SFE the people that really matter.

I had an offer and was accepted on results day. I contacted UCAS to ask then to withdraw me. Who are SFE?
Original post by igotnomoney
I had an offer and was accepted on results day. I contacted UCAS to ask then to withdraw me. Who are SFE?

Student Finance England.

Presumably you never confirmed or chased it up.
Reply 4
Student Finance England
Reply 5
Also If you was accepted ring the university and let them know that you've decided to take a gap year due to certain circumstances and would like to apply next year.
Original post by 999tigger
Student Finance England.

Presumably you never confirmed or chased it up.

No, the real reason was because so couldn't apply for student finance as I didn't had passport as it was sent to home office for UK visa.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending