All my friends say that I am forever alone...

Watch
CharlotteLM
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im 15 and all my friends say that I am forever alone, and prom is next year and I don't want to go alone. Why do all the boys at my school hate me?
eden3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CharlotteLM)
Im 15
this is a joke right?
CharlotteLM
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by eden3)
this is a joke right?
Nope
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yeh i get that , other way around though , cause i'm a boy
silversocks012
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CharlotteLM)
Im 15 and all my friends say that I am forever alone, and prom is next year and I don't want to go alone. Why do all the boys at my school hate me?
I'm sure they can't all hate you. You need to find the right person or it is not worth the effort! Don't let your friends make you feel bad, if they are your friends they should not be doing that. You don't need some guy hanging round you to have some self-respect
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If your parents didn't let you go out by yourself, or you were bullied as a kid, that is completely understandable
Crumpet1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nice friends!

You're not "forever alone", and not having a boyfriend is entirely normal at 15. It doesn't portend the rest of your life. Honestly I can't believe either the school for putting mid-teens in this position such that you are already stressing 9 months ahead of time, or your friends for being so horrible.

Plan to go with a bunch of single friends, you'll have a better time and you can lose the worry.
silversocks012
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Crumpet1)
Nice friends!

You're not "forever alone", and not having a boyfriend is entirely normal at 15. It doesn't portend the rest of your life. Honestly I can't believe either the school for putting mid-teens in this position such that you are already stressing 9 months ahead of time, or your friends for being so horrible.

Plan to go with a bunch of single friends, you'll have a better time and you can lose the worry.
Yes quite right I'll be 18 soon and never had a boyfriend haha
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When I was 15, I was only interested in Disney shows. You're way too young to be concerned about boys.
Allie4
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
you should consider getting better friends.
Ascendxng
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Honestly, don't listen to your 'friends' I wouldn't even call them friends. You'll find someone eventually. Stay positive! 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.07%
Excited but a bit nervous (131)
45.17%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.41%
I'm really nervous (59)
20.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed